Monday, September 29, 2008

life and such...

Well Well I never thought I would be so philosophical, but I guess certain happenings make you reflective and I guess that is what happened to me :)I am not a grim person to begin with. I have been told I am a child in an adults body:) I just know I look at life differently. I am the one who will put a positive spin on anything, have a wicked sense of humor and yup look at the glass half full. No I am not going to list all my virtues - there is not enough tiime and words :) Kidding!What I am thinking about is the correlation between mental peace and emotional strength and physical manifestations of the same. If you are mentally and emotionally at peace would that automatically manifest itself into robust health? And vice versa? Anyone has experiences please share....Does a weakened mental state also mean health issues? Life is complicated enough... why do we strive to further complicate it by our attitude, our actions, our thoughts and yes our words?Point to ponder upon..... I would love to hear from you if you have found peace and contentment and be ready to share ur secret:)You can also reach me at sutapa@creatvproductions.com

No comments: